38 Hour Teen Driving Course - $375
Driver Education for Students 14 years (& 9 months) through 17 years old
38 HOUR TEEN DRIVING COURSE, AVAILABLE ONLINE (TEMPORARILY)
Coach's Driving Academy will be able to conduct online courses through the middle of June. We will reopen (hopefully!) for in-person classes at that time, with smaller classroom sizes and stricter guidelines where all students and instructors must wear masks.
We are able to conduct online classes temporarily and until we allowed to reopen for in class instruction.
Don't worry! If the online class is not for you, stay tuned for future in-person class dates.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING: Internet access, a computer or phone with a webcam or built-in camera, and printed materials (EMAILED to you after payment in full is made).
As always, guidelines are subject to change as we may receive further directives from the Louisiana OMV. We understand that this is new to all of you, as well as us, and that we may have to add to or take away guidelines as we proceed through this uncharted water. Please be patient with us as we work through this together.
Some guidelines as of today:
1) Classroom size will be limited for each class offered. You will be emailed a consent form that MUST BE FILLED OUT and returned to Coach's Driving Academy before class begins.
2) We will conduct the classroom through the online platform Zoom. You must have access to a computer and webcam and in an environment that is clear of any distractions. We must be able to hear you and see you clearly at all times throughout the course. If you are not familiar with Zoom, please visit their website located here.
3) This is for the CLASS ONLY. The OMV Knowledge Test will be given at a later date and through the guidelines that the Governor's office and the Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles sets forth at the time the driving schools are allowed to reopen. The need for a TIP card is temporarily suspended. As soon as know when you are required to have a TIP card, we will pass the information along to you.
4) Attendance will be taken each day when class starts, and upon return from specified breaks and lunch time. Students who are late or do not return timely will not be given credit for the course day and must make up this time at a future class date.
5) If you have not paid in full for the class, payment must be made before your class starts. Payment will be made via PayPal by an invoice that will be emailed to you from Coach's Driving Academy. No in person payments may be taken at this time.
6) Course materials and meeting link/password will be sent prior to class beginning and once the consent form is completed and returned and payment has been made in full.
If you have any questions, please EMAIL us at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
ONLINE COURSE DATES:
|May 26-29, 2020 - CLASS FULL||Tuesday-Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day|
|June 8-11, 2020 CLASS FULL||Monday-Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day|
|CHECK BACK FOR IN-PERSON FUTURE CLASS DATES!|
This class is required by students ages 14 (& 9 months) through 17 for a learners permit in Louisiana. Our 38 Hour Driving Course is a two-phase program consisting of: (1) 30 hours of classroom instruction and (2) Behind-the-wheel instruction for 8 hours. These lessons are divided into four (4) two-hour lessons.
The course will build a solid foundation of knowledge and practice for students by teaching laws of the road with emphasis on the effects of alcohol, drugs, driving distractions, and much more.
Coach's Driving Academy provides FREE pick up and delivery of all our students for the driving portion of behind the wheel training. We can pick up students from school or home. We schedule behind the wheel training 7 days a week and have morning, afternoon, and evening lessons available.
Note: All classes: Parent and student must arrive at 8:30 AM on the first day of class in order to complete all required legal paperwork.
To secure a seat in any 38 hour Teen Driving Course, please fill out the form below. All deposits are Non-refundable\Non-transferable. Deposit will be deducted from final payment. Classroom instruction, all course-related tests, and Behind-the-Wheel Driver Training must be completed within ONE YEAR of registration date.